Ausco Modular is Australia’s leading transportable hire and modular construction company and will support FFSA throughout the implementation of its Football Facilities Development Plan.
Ausco Modular has collaborated with major sporting codes to produce a collection of club facilities to enable the health of and growth of grassroots sport, with facilities delivered efficiently up to 60% faster and at 15-30% less cost than traditional site-built construction.
MODULAR IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR SPORTING CLUBS
Ausco Modular has partnered with the AFL, QLD Rugby League, Football QLD and Football Federation SA to deliver modular sporting facilities that meet the needs of the community from a design, cost, quality and project delivery perspective.
The lower build cost, significant time-savings and end-to-end project management make Ausco Modular sporting facilities perfect for clubs where administrative and playing resources are already stretched.
With 13 purpose-designed buildings available, you’re sure to find the right option for your club in our range.
WHO ARE WE?
Ausco Modular is one of Australia’s largest construction companies using modular technology. Delivering customer service excellence through the use of continuous improvement strategies and our sheer determination to deliver the best possible result, each and every time drives us in the ambition to be the supplier of choice for modular buildings.
BENEFITS OF AUSCO MODULAR CONSTRUCTION
- Local contacts to work with clubs and Councils to devise perfect fit solutions
- Local manufacture resulting in low delivery costs
- Significantly less site and community disruption
- Surety of price, quality and program
- Changerooms available sooner
- Fully compliant with community sport facility standards
- Full turnkey services from design to on-site installation
- Energy efficient and cost-effective maintenance for lower lifespan costs
- Ideal for difficult, sloping or tight sites