Football South Australia (Football SA) is the governing body of Football in South Australia and is offering this unique opportunity to join our organisation.
The Coach Education Manager is responsible for sustainable programs of excellence which aim to provide Elite and Community coaches with access to accreditation courses, coaching events and resources that will enable them to provide the best Football experience possible for their players.
The successful candidate will work closely with Club Technical Directors to ensure continuous improvement in training methods and outcomes supporting youth development. Regional contact with associations and centres of excellence will be required to ensure that programs are of the highest standard.
Specifically, this role will coordinate all Coach Education programs and services in South Australia with a particular focus on:
- Coordination of all Community and Elite Coach accreditation courses
- Workshops with Club Technical Directors
- Establishing and maintaining ongoing coaches’ networks with male and female coaches
- Ongoing management of the online accreditation management portal (QMS)
- Establishment of a culture of continuous improvement in coach education at both Community and Premier Club level
- Promotion and distribution of Community and Elite Coach Education resources
- Improved awareness and engagement with South Australian coaching programs and services
- Delivery of training courses which enable increased attendance and support for coaches at Community and Elite levels
Successful application MUST currently hold an FFA B License coaching qualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications to be submitted through seek https://www.seek.com.au/job/40260194?searchrequesttoken=6e0223c6-8149-4069-b5c0-12f7095328be&type=standard and by 8 November 2019.