Work with Football South Australia
Football South Australia currently has the following positions available:
Food and Beverage Staff
Football South Australia is recognised by State and Federal Governments and Football Australia (FA) as the body responsible for the administration, promotion, and delivery of Football in South Australia.
Football SA are currently seeking senior and junior canteen staff to work at its high-level facilities at West Beach Parks (West Beach) and Valo Football Centre (Angle Park).
Successful applicants must have an energetic, positive attitude and are willing to work nights and weekends.
- In charge of Match-day operations
- To assist in coordinating canteen operations.
- Provide customer service to canteen and bar patrons
- Prepare food items for consumption by deep frying and grill
- Stacking of drink fridges and stock rotation
- Cleaning - On the job and routine
- Use of POS System and cash handling
- Available to work nights and weekends (particularly Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Ability to work within a monthly roster
- Previous canteen/Bar or kitchen experience (Preferred)
- Experience in coffee machine operation (Preferred)
- Demonstrate leadership / management and initiative.
- Must hold or be able to obtain RSA certificate. (If senior)
- Must have drivers License and own reliable vehicle. (If senior)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday the 4th of February 2022
Football South Australia is currently seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified people to be appointed to Football South Australia games as Match Day Commissioners.
The appointment of Match Day Commissioners is to provide support to the Match Officials and the clubs with a view of fostering a positive and safe sporting environment for all.
Match Day Commissioners will initially be appointed to RAA National Premier League Games but may be used across other Senior Grade Games.
The Match Day Commissioner will be regarded as Football South Australia's official representative at a match and their role will be to monitor that the game is played in accordance with the Competition Rules and Regulations and Operating Regulations. The Match Day Commissioner shall be impartial and objective at all times.
Football In Schools Casual Coaches
Football SA are looking for coaches to start immediately!
As our school base continues to grow for the year, we are looking for coaches for our Football in Schools program in the after-school space.
As a coach, you will be required to have a Working with Children Check.
To apply please email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.