Work with Football South Australia
Football South Australia currently has the following positions available:
The Receptionist will provide professional and efficient office reception and customer service to all members, supporters, sponsors, and stakeholders.
The position will provide clerical and administrative support to Football SA office staff, including extensive database management, marketing, and event assistance.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Provide office reception and customer service. Responding to all telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner.
- Greet, welcome and direct visitors in a professional manner.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Provide office clerical support, including processing general correspondence, cash handling and receipt payments, and receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via telephone and email.
- Provide assistance in the preparation and management of Football SA events including, but limited to, Coaching Courses, State Identification Programs, Competition Events, Sponsor Events and Award Ceremonies.
- Provide administrative support to staff, including filing and photocopying, and maintaining office equipment and stationery.
- Provide assistance with the National Registration and Competition databases to stakeholders as required.
- Be self-motivated and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including word processing and database management.
A current Working with Children Check or be prepared to apply for one.
Current Driver's Licence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications to be submitted through seek and by 10 August 2021.
Football In Schools Casual Coaches
Football SA are looking for coaches to start immediately!
As our school base continues to grow for the year, we are looking for coaches for our Football in Schools program in the after-school space.
As a coach, you will be required to have a Working with Children Check.
To apply please email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.