Football South Australia is calling for nominations for the Bendigo Bank Community Awards for March.
Each month, nominations are called for Volunteer, Coach, Referee and Club, with monthly and yearly cash prizes up for grabs.
Football South Australia, in partnership with Bendigo Bank, established the Bendigo Bank Community Awards Program to recognise the valued contribution of volunteers, coaches, referees and clubs to the sport of football in South Australia.
See below for information on the program and how you can nominate.
The awards program will see winners recognised each month within the following categories:
- Volunteer of the Month - VOTE NOW
- Coach of the Month - VOTE NOW
- Referee of the Month - VOTE NOW
- Club of the Month - VOTE NOW
Specific criteria is available for each award. The following criteria is relevant to all awards and nominees must:
- Hold the relevant accreditation for the level they are coaching/officiating at
- Be registered in Play Football to an affiliated Football SA Club/Association for the current season
- Hold any other accreditations and/or licenses as required by Football SA
- Have not received any current or significant suspensions implemented by Football South Australia.
Monthly winners will formulate the list of nominees for the below annual award categories, to be announced at Football South Australia’s official end of season awards ceremony (full details to be confirmed).
- Volunteer of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Referee of the Year
- Club of the Year.
Nominations for March awards will close on Sunday 28th March.