Football SA is inviting suitably qualified coaches to apply for coaching positions (Head/Assistant) in its U14 Girls Program for the 2022 season.
The Football SA Girls program is a full-time program for talented girls in SA, who will compete in the Boys NPL competition.
The prime focus of the FSA Girls Program is to support the ongoing development of talented FSA female athletes to progress to the next level within the FA national player pathway.
The purpose of the role is to provide talented footballers with the opportunity to develop and progress through the Girls Talented Player Pathway (TPP). The elite coaches will work with the Football SA (FSA) Technical Department to deliver a high-level training program and create an elite learning environment.
The 2022 Football SA Girls program will commence in November 2021 for a 40-week period.
Coaches will be required to conduct three sessions, plus a game each week.
- Friday 22nd October 2021 – Closing date for Applications
- November 2021 – Positions will be appointed
- Applications for Football SA Girls program Coaches must be submitted before Close of Business Friday 22nd October 2021.
Other important information
- Head Coaches will be required to hold a minimum of an FFA/AFC B Licence.
- Assistant Coaches will be required to hold a minimum of an FFA/AFC C Licence.
- Understanding of the FA National Football Curriculum and the underlying philosophy
- Demonstrated communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Previous experience in coaching within player development pathway programs (preferred)
- Coaches must have a current DCSI Working with Children’s clearance.
Successful applicants will be working with children under the age of 18. You MUST have a current WWC clearance.