COVID-19 UPDATE | Monday 19 July
Following this afternoons press conference held by the Premier, Chief Public Health Officer and Police Commissioner, we have been advised that no team, club or contact sport (indoor/outdoor) can take place effective as of Midnight tonight. This includes games and training. These restrictions will be in place until Friday 23 July or until further notice.
Please be advised that if restrictions are eased and we are able to, games will resume from Saturday 24 July.
Below is a summary of the restrictions announced at the press conference:
- All team, club and contact sporting activities, both indoors and outdoors, including training, is cancelled
- All gyms and fitness centres are closed
- No spectators allowed at any sporting activity
- Home and private gatherings reduced now to 10 in Adelaide, including weddings and funerals.
- Density for licensed premises back to 1 per 4 sqm or 25 per cent capacity, from a current 75 per cent.
- Non-essential retail must close, including hairdressers and beauty services.
- Newsagents, hardware stores, health services, pharmacies, supermarkets, bottle shops, mechanics, opticians, optometrists, medical and orthopaedic businesses, petrol stations, heating and fuelling providers, mechanics, pet stores, laundromats and dry cleaners, post offices, banks, credit unions, work clothes shops and clothing stores can remain open.
- Schools stay open, as do offices.
- People are encouraged to work from home where they can.
- Masks for all high-risk settings, including on public transport and shared indoors spaces.
- Restrictions remain on singing and dancing.
- Outdoor dining only.
- No Covid-19 Management Plan events
- No communal consumption facilities.
It is important that you familiarise yourself with this updated information concerning the new Directions, therefore would you please ensure that you visit the SA Government COVID-19 website and review all pertinent details under the Restrictions and Responsibilities section. Below is the link to the website:
As Directions are released we will update information accordingly.