Football SA has been served a summons to appear before the Supreme Court by the Adelaide Omonia Cobras Soccer Club in relation to the determination of the Grievance Committee to reinstate a forfeit result to West Adelaide SC for playing an ineligible player.
This court action may impact on Football SA and participating clubs insofar as it may affect:
- League standings for 2021;
- The commencement of the 2022 season for State League 1 and State League 2;
- Registration of players for State League 1 and State League 2;
- Production of official publications for the 2022 season;
- Live Streaming; and
- Commencing and completing the FA Cup.
Football SA will keep the football community updated as matters progress.