Work with Football South Australia
Football South Australia currently has the following positions available:
Women's Competition Coordinator
The Women’s Competition Coordinator is responsible for administering all Women and Girls Competitions conducted by Football SA. This role includes the administration and management of the Women’s National Premier League (WNPL) and Women’s State League (WSL) Competition.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with General Manager - Football Operations, Football SA Competitions Department, Game Development, and Commercial and Media Departments, as well as Football Australia.
The Main Key Responsibilities and Duties, but not limited to:
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with clubs, commercial partners, Football Australia, other Member Federations and Football SA staff.
- Review the strategic direction of the competitions and propose innovative ideas to foster improvements.
- Generate fixtures for all WNPL, WSL, Community Women, Junior Girls and Girls Miniroos Leagues and Cup Competitions in collaboration and consultation with clubs and Football SA Competition Staff.
- Review and enter competition statistics for WNPL, WSL, Community Women and Junior Girls using the competition management data base.
- Act as the point of contact for clubs for all matters relating to the competitions.
- Review, develop and implement the annual WNPL pre-season cup.
- Review, develop and implement efficient administrative systems and processes.
- Assist with events including but not limited to WNPL and WSL Finals, Senior Men’s Finals Community and Junior Cup Finals, Awards Night and other events as required.
- Provide reports as required including monthly Board Reports and Annual Report.
Successful application MUST hold Tertiary qualification in related field, e.g. Sports Business, Business, related discipline and/or equivalent experience.
A current Working with Children Check or be prepared to apply for one.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications to be submitted through seek and by 29 January.
Casual Canteen Senior
Football SA are looking for staff to work in its Canteens at West Beach Parks and Valo Football Centre.
- In charge of Match-day operations
- To assist in coordinating canteen operations.
- Provide customer service to canteen and bar patrons
- Available to work nights and weekends (particularly Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Ability to work within a monthly roster
- Previous canteen/Bar or kitchen experience
- Experience in coffee machine operation (Preferred)
- Demonstrate leadership / management and initiative.
- Must hold or be able to obtain RSA certificate.
- Must have drivers License and own reliable vehicle
Please send through cover letter, CV and availability to Tristan.email@example.com
Football In Schools Casual Coaches
Football SA is seeking casual coaches for 2021 for the ‘Football in Schools’ program.
With programs all over metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia, we require coaches to be apart of the Football in Schools journey.
Come and be apart of the team that allows participants to fall in love with the game.
To register please click here ⤵️